[deep-conference] Continue to receive IDRC news and events

Gloria Bernal Gomez gbernalgomez at ocadu.ca
Thu Jul 8 20:59:16 UTC 2021

Hello DEEP Members,

The Inclusive Design Research Centre has transitioned to Mailchimp as our new marketing platform. We would like to ensure that you continue to receive news from us in your inbox. To receive upcoming news on Digging DEEPer and We Count events, please mark the invitation arriving in your junk folder by Friday July 9, 2021, as “not junk.”

Thank you,
Gloria

--
Gloria Bernal
Assistant

Tel: 416 977 6000 ext 3967
Fax: 416 977 9844

OCAD University
www.ocadu.ca<http://www.ocadu.ca>
www.idrc.ocadu.ca<http://www.idrc.ocadu.ca>

Please note, my days of work are Monday to Thursday