[deep-conference] Do you want to sponsor DEEP?

Mitchell, Jess jmitchell at ocadu.ca
Thu Sep 14 19:28:16 UTC 2017

There are still opportunities for your company to sponsor the DEEP Conference. If you are interested in hearing about sponsorship and what it includes, please send me a message!

DEEP is not a typical conference. In the tradition begun in 2012, this event to plan meaningful change will bring together a diversity of fresh perspectives, new ideas, together with seasoned experience, and insight gained from failures and successes. DEEP participants know that digital inclusion is necessary and urgent. We don’t need to persuade each other of the “why”. This allows us to focus our time together during the think tank on the “how”? We will spend our collective time and talents to design strategies, plans, policies, collaborative projects, cross-sector initiatives and new disruptive ways to foster more inclusive prosperity, privacy, and life-long learning.

Become a disrupter!

Jess

—— Register at the DEEP website:  http://deep.idrc.ocadu.ca/about-deep/register/ ——

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~