[community] Fwd: ***Your Input Requested by February 3rd: City of Toronto’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Update

Fran Quintero Rawlings rawlings.fran at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:45:12 UTC 2023

Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year!

Method Collective is working with CP Planning to help the Poverty Reduction
Office at the City of Toronto, with their next action plan.

Please share with any community workers and researchers that work in these
spaces. See more info below.

Cheers!

Fran
Co-Lead