[community] Join us at Collocation+ Creative Path, June 8th and 9th

Sepideh Shahi sshahi at ocadu.ca
Mon May 30 14:05:56 UTC 2022

Dear community,

We would like to invite to join us at the Collocation + Creative Path event on June 8th and 9th as we celebrate the work of many different groups in the community.

In this joint exhibition, the Toronto’s Beverley School will display some of the amazing art pieces and installations that teachers, students, and the Beverley community have co-created over the past two years. IDRC, Bridges Canada, TakingItGlobal, and TMU Tetra Society will also showcase how technology and coding can offer new ways of learning and expression for children with diverse abilities and identities.

Here I have included a link to the event and attached a copy of the invitation.
Event link: https://www.ocadu.ca/event/collocation-creative-path

We hope to meet you there.

Best Regards,

SEPIDEH SHAHI

SENIOR INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

T: 416 977 6000 x3958
E: sshahi at ocadu.ca<mailto:sshahi at ocadu.ca>

www.ocadu.ca<http://www.ocadu.ca>
www.idrc.ocad.ca