[community] Looking for a new computer/tech funding

arc23 arcohoon at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:09:04 UTC 2022

Thank you for the information.
Dexterity is definitely the issue. For me, and thanks for a wonderful list
of the places that do have tech assistance programs. At least I know where
to start. I haven't really linked into any of this in over 15 years.
Adam Roy Cohoon [name]
@ARC23
ARTIST/ACCESS advocate / Tech Tester
cell. 416-710-0817 [text / voice]
arcohoon at gmail.com

This transmission uses voice-to-text technology, Please. Excuse anyone,
mistakes and punctuation errors that may appear. During the production of
this transmission. Thank you.

GS7a