[community] Looking for a new computer/tech funding

Foster, Julia Julia.Foster at kingstonhsc.ca
Mon May 16 21:00:46 UTC 2022

If you have any physical/dexterity issues that impact your ability to write, there are writing aids clinics (might be called augmentative communication clinics) at Toronto Rehab, Baycrest, West Park, Bridgepoint, and Surrey Place (and Bloorview and ErinOak) that tap into the Assistive Devices Program, but it has to be for a physical disability that affects writing. Each has its own population. I haven't ever used them, but learned about them in the past: https://rcto.ca/programs-rctech-outreach.asp.

Julia Foster, MScOT, OT Reg. (Ont.)
Occupational Therapist
KHSC Vision Rehabilitation Clinic, in support of the
South East Ontario Vision Rehabilitation Service (SOVRS)
Department of Ophthalmology
Kingston Health Sciences Centre-Hotel Dieu Site
166 Brock Street, Kingston, ON K7L 5G2
Telephone:  613-544-3400 ext. 2475
Fax: 613-887-2081
Email: Julia.foster at kingstonhsc.ca
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under law.  If you are not the intended  recipient(s), any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information or action taken in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and/or Personal Health Information Protection Act.   If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your co-operation.