[community] Jutta Treviranus wins 2022 DE & I AI Leader of the Year Award !

annastudio_a at rogers.com annastudio_a at rogers.com
Mon May 16 15:00:39 UTC 2022

Congratulations Jutta!  This is fantastic news! Applause to the IDRC team for their incredible work too!

Anna

Anna Stranks  MDes ID, BID, IDC, ARIDO, LEED AP, ARIDO GTA Past President
Principal

STUDIO A Design Collaborative
647-407-1580
annastudio_a at rogers.com

The content of this email is confidential property of STUDIO A Design Collaborative and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted  or used for any purpose without the written authorization of STUDIO A Design Collaborative. It you are not the intended recipient for this email, please delete all copies and notify immediately.