[community] Women in Artificial Intelligence Awards North America 2022

Jutta Treviranus jtreviranus at ocadu.ca
Thu May 12 15:36:42 UTC 2022

This award nomination should rightly go to the community and the wonderful team at the IDRC. Thank you for supporting our work in making sure that AI doesn’t amplify, accelerate and automate bias against people who are outliers and small minorities in our huge data sets.

I am excited to share that I've been nominated for Women in Artificial Intelligence Awards North America 2022 powered by Get Cities. This award is a prestigious recognition and a vital platform in building the credibility and exposure for women in AI across Canada, USA & Mexico.

Join me on May 13 at 4 pm EST for the virtual awards ceremony and celebrate AI innovators across North America.

Register today:
https://live.remo.co/e/women-in-artificial-intelligence-1/register

#WaiAwardsNA  #womeninai