[community] Question about Inclusive practices in verification processes

Cybele S cybele.sack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:08:34 UTC 2021

Hi Rezvan:

I don’t know if you’re referring to the vaccine passport but if you are, I
am already engaged in this conversation and would like to follow up with
anyone else interested in this topic.

The passport is using an accommodation model and not an inclusive design
model.

I would like to discuss this with anyone else who wants to work on this.

Please contact me at cybele.sack at gmail.com .  The sooner we communicate the
better .

Thanks!