[community] compiling an extensive list of organizations who represent groups of folks with disabilities in Ontario

Noelle Campbell-Smith noelle.cs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:32:26 UTC 2021

The Ontario digital service specifically wants to compile an extensive list
of organizations who represent groups of folks with disabilities so we can
reach out to them with opportunities connected to (paid) research
participation, testing and co-creation/collaboration.

Our current list includes:
CNIB, Ability Online, Autism Ontario, Community Living Ontario, Epilepsy
Ontario, Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario, and March of Dimes
Canada
and we are also looking into working with GRIT.

Who are we missing?

Thanks all!
Noelle Campbell-Smith
Interaction designer, Experience Design
Ontario Digital Service
Noelle.campbell-smith at ontario.ca

* Last conducted/observed user research - May 18, 2021