[community] using sound and music to make visual accessible

Laura Yvonne Bulk laurabulk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:29:55 UTC 2021

I am pondering a project to make diagrams that use music and sound to
communicate information to enhance learning.

I recall that some things have gone on in the community around these kinds
of things! (i remember specifically the charts/graphs using sound, but I'm
sure there is more).

Would be glad to connect and see where things are at with this work in the
community, and maybe be able to share an example with the team I'm part of.

Merci!

Laura Yvonne Bulk, PhD, OT (Reg. BC), BSW
Accessibility Advisor, Centre for Accessibility
Clinical Assistant Professor, Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
Faculty of Medicine | The University of British Columbia
Twitter: @LYBOT
xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Territory
LauraBulk at gmail.com

PS - You are a *whole person* and my email is not the only thing in your
life. Just because I sent this email, doesn’t mean you need to respond
immediately.