[community] AODA standard for Social Assistance?

Brian Moore bmoore at screenreview.org
Mon Jul 5 21:12:20 UTC 2021

Hi.  If nothing else, I think all those programs communications with
consumers are still in print.  I think even the monthly reporting forms
are still print. I heard some talk of online forms for reporting monthly
income and there was some talk of developing this when I was doing
contract work at MGCS but not sure if anything ever came of that.  I
know they have an online application package now but can't comment on
its accessibility as I haven't tried although I did hear some people had
trouble.

Would be interested what anyone knows about this.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123