[community] AODA standard for Social Assistance?

Ushnish Sengupta ushnish.sengupta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:54:29 UTC 2021

Hi John

I attend the ODSP Political Awareness and Action Committee (PAAC) meetings
occasionally so I want to credit them for pointing me to this great
resource:

*The “Digital Transformation” at Tribunals Ontario: The Impact on Access to
Justice* (p. 28). Tribunal Watch.
https://tribunalwatch.ca/statements-and-papers/

The “Digital Transformation” at Tribunals Ontario: The Impact on Access to
Justice report, outlines the issues ODSP and OW recipients have had in the
transition to online tribunals.

Anecdotally PAAC members have mentioned need for scanned documents, when
they dont have access to scanners at home and the offices they would go to
get scanner access are closed etc.

So many layers of access issues,  I'll stop there.

Ushnish