[community] Entities that provides compliance to UD in premises

Aya Jibreal aya.jibreal at qaderoon.sa
Tue Jul 28 16:06:37 UTC 2020

Hi Pina,

Thanks for your helpful reply. I totally agree with you but some entities and businesses value having a certification of compliance for many considerations. Its a tool to utilise and promote accessibility and influnce other businesses. It is possible to have tiers and categories for compliance, there shouldn't be a (100% accessible) certificate.

Aya