[community] Entities that provides compliance to UD in premises

pina.dintino at gmail.com pina.dintino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:00:25 UTC 2020

That is a good question. I know the Rick Hansen  Foundation has a
"certification" program and the Gates  program is now  part  of the G3 ICT -
IAAP program.
I also know of companies that do validate and assess but I don't believe
others who do this kind of work do certify full compliance as this in my
opinion is impossible to do. There are guidelines  and standards to follow
even for built, but achieving full accessibility still has a subjective
component that is difficult to grade.
Hope you find this helpful.
Pina