[community] Accessible survey platform recommendations?

Dana Ayotte dayotte at ocadu.ca
Tue Jul 21 17:41:19 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Responding to Pina’s request for IDRC to possibly host a discussion on this topic. We would be happy to host a virtual community meeting - we have a time slot on Tuesdays at 2-3pm ET (or 3:30 if needed) that we could use. Our community meetings are typically quite informal and have someone present on a topic followed by an open discussion, but of course the format can be whatever works best. In this case it sounds like there are a few of you out there who have some experience and knowledge on this topic, so if you like we could have a few willing folks share their knowledge on the topic followed by a discussion.

Please let us know if you would be willing to do so and your availability during that time (Tuesdays at 2ET) next week (28th) or perhaps the following week, and we’ll organize a meeting. You can email me directly.

Not sure your what your timing needs are Julia, but hopefully this will work for you too.

All the best,

Dana

DANA AYOTTE

SENIOR INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

www.ocadu.ca<http://www.ocadu.ca>
http://www.idrc.ocad.ca