[community] Accessible survey platform recommendations?

David Berman berman at davidberman.com
Mon Jul 20 19:54:02 UTC 2020

Hi Julia,

Happy to help if I can. I've worked on a number of survey projects in
Canada that needed to be both accessible and private in the last couple of
years, and involved various specific communities and languages.
Choosing the best platform(s) depends on a number of aspects regarding the
structure and nature of the survey, and so there is some nuance to this.
I'd be happy to have a call with you about it, if that would help.

Regards,
David

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC, CPWA | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> | Facebook

High Level Advisor, United Nations | Invited Expert, W3C | Carleton
University Access Network chair
*Upcoming:* Toronto, Cameroon
*Next accessibility course:* Join us online November 12 2020 half-day
<https://www.davidberman.com/next>
Do Good book news: <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design
... do good!"

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized
disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.