[community] New Episode of Quantization on Public Health & Built Environment

Arezoo Talebzadeh arezoo.talebzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:25:44 UTC 2020

Hello Inclusive Design Community,

Happy Friday!

As we are facing the hardship of COVID-19 (much harder for some than
others), the meaning of home becomes different. As staying home is
mandatory for the majority of us, our relationship with the place we live
in grown highlighted.

In this episode of Quantization
<http://quantization.ca/podcast/episode-11-built-environment-and-public-health/>,
you can listen to a conversation between an architect; John Peterson, and
public health expert; Cameron Norman on the new meaning of home, affordable
housing, indigenous housing, inclusive community and internet accessibility.

Listen where you get your podcast or the link below, where you can also
find the full transcript.

http://quantization.ca/podcast/episode-11-built-environment-and-public-health/

Listen and Enjoy!
Arezoo & Kaveh