[community] Remote UX Research During a Pandemic

John W (personal) pickupwillis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:37:00 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, my team came across this UK government listing of tools and
methods for doing user experience research at-a-distance due to the
COVID-19 pandemic.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ_PszsxLez8pu1kCyNYa5gOPLtntbLlE2WzbNYDx8qyf9EwvL1rJOBWXdORdnxkq9c3O_Jqk2RVO4j/pubhtml#>

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ_PszsxLez8pu1kCyNYa5gOPLtntbLlE2WzbNYDx8qyf9EwvL1rJOBWXdORdnxkq9c3O_Jqk2RVO4j/pubhtml#>
I thought of this community as a place to post it because it could use an
inclusive lens - maybe an OCAD grad student or other enthusiast could take
a crack at improving it and let us all know your findings?

Good luck everyone, hope you are well!

--

*John D. Willis | CE CAIP MDes*
Design & Innovation in Public Services

Garbled text? My apologies - speech-to-text technology is still a work in
progress...