[community] How can we help?

Cybele S cybele.sack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 01:44:09 UTC 2020

Letter from ARCH:

Call for Signatures: Response to Ontario’s COVID Triage Protocol
ARCH in collaboration with our partners drafted an open letter calling for
urgent changes to Ontario Health’s Clinical Triage Protocol for Major Surge
in COVID Pandemic, dated March 28, 2020. Although the Protocol is not
public, we have reviewed it and it raises significant concerns for our
communities. Please consider signing it on behalf of your organization, or
as an individual. The deadline to sign on is 3 pm on Tuesday April 7th,
2020.
Please use the following link: https://bit.ly/2UHRlpm
<https://bit.ly/2UHRlpm?fbclid=IwAR0qk9ILafg00yVB34gdaUUdSJ1cl-VECkzO1HBgVLdq8ZhsImNmN7giYMg>

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrK4DFJAe4DWAlpGJc_RXa65N3X12lygGWvqy_xIvLXXKJEw/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3mNOu7dDMq-jACzWj_xi3GnLBfY1d9QnVTrm4og9d27iC6tzEATbV5BTM