[community] Finally a Canadian Open Source Resource Covid Guide #helpwithcovidCA

Ushnish Sengupta ushnish.sengupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:50:48 UTC 2020

https://helpwithcovid.ca is a list of Canadian sources of information and
best practice for people of all kinds to deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
It is crowdsourced and fully open: anyone can submit or comment.  It was
created and is curated by members of the Canadian Open community, initiated
by Canadian Open Data Society Working Group, with assistance from the team
that created the UK Coronavirus Tech Handbook, which went viral.
https://helpwithcovid.ca is for all Canadians, because no one is untouched
by the pandemic. You may be self-isolated and immunocompromised; a civil
servant, engineer, medical professional; volunteering to help in your
community; have resources to add to the handbook; or simply be seeking
information as a citizen. We may (and must) be physically isolated but we
can and must work in the open.  Good information will save lives. Please
share widely.

--
I will add the disability resources I know about, and I sure the people on
this list will know many more.

Ushnish