[community] Innovative & efficient vocational training programs

Aya Jibreal aya.jibreal at qaderoon.sa
Sat Apr 4 13:33:30 UTC 2020

Hello and I hope everyone is staying safe!

I am currently conducting a short study that discuss what is the best approach and major considerations to develop an efficient vocational job training program/services for job seekers and employees with disabilities. The study will analyze barriers and feature best practices worldwide for such training programs. I was hoping if you can guide me to some of the best programs you came across from both public or private sectors. Also, please share any other resources that you see fitting the above topic. This would greatly help!

Thank you in advance!
Aya