[community] Community Meeting ( Oct 30 ): Platform coop co-design “potluck” dry run
jobara at ocadu.ca
Mon Oct 28 13:20:18 UTC 2019
At this week’s Community Meeting<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Community+workshops> ( October 30, 2019 ) we’ll be continuing the Platform coop co-design “potluck” dry run, started at the Tuesday Design Crit<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=79560733>. We’ll use this time to collaboratively come up with ideas on how to address our challenges, and create an action plan on how to move forward. Note that you do not need to come to the first one to come to the second one!
Come and join the Platform Coop project for a dry run of the co-design workshop we are running next week at the PCC conference. The goal of this co-design is to:
* Identify shared needs and challenges across different people
* Collaboratively develop designs and requirements
* Create an action plan of how to go forward while leveraging our shared resources
To recontextualize the workshop for our group, we’ll be asking you:
* What do you need from this potluck?
* What are some of the common challenges and needs we encounter in our inclusive design and development practices?
* What can you bring to this potluck?
* What tools or practices can we design to support our needs?
This will be a double bill, meaning that there will be two parts:
Tuesday - Design crit time
* We’ll use this time to identify common challenges and needs
Wednesday - Community workshop time
* We’ll use this time to collaboratively come up with ideas on how to address our challenges, and create an action plan on how to move forward
Note that you do not need to come to the first one to come to the second one! Drop by one, or both.
2:30 - 4:00pm ET
Locally: IDRC Office<http://idrc.ocadu.ca/about-the-idrc/contact-us>
Remotely: fluid_standup<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI> Vidyo video conference
More information about the community