[community] Calling OCADU INCD Alumni: Invitation to the Annual INCD Holiday Potluck Party

Teresa Lee tlee at faculty.ocadu.ca
Thu Dec 12 16:23:38 UTC 2019

Dear fellow inclusive designers,

Another year is coming to an end, and it's time to get together and celebrate! On behalf of Dr. Peter Coppin, Graduate Program Director, Inclusive Design, I'd like to invite everyone to the annual INCD Holiday Potluck Party.

Location: 7th Floor at 205 Richmond St W (Nearest subway station: Osgoode station)
Date: Thursday, December 12th from 6 pm until closing
RSVP: Please RSVP by completing the Google Form<https://forms.gle/n2r7cVTAp7oxRmVC7>. Indicate in the form what you will bring to share with everyone.

Wondering what everyone else is bringing? You can see the sign-up sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14J5WG_BsnE6sIj_QY-iYPqmgLBQEwR8FrZqQKY9ZduY/edit?usp=sharing>. Please note that this sheet is "see-only". You need to complete the Google Form above to add your item to it!

Please feel free to contact me (tlee at faculty.ocadu.ca<mailto:tlee at faculty.ocadu.ca>) if you have any trouble accessing the Google Form or Sheet, or if you any questions.

For those who are out of town - fear not! We will set up Zoom, so you can still join the party (details to come). Looking forward to celebrating with everyone!

Kind regards,
Teresa

Teresa Lee MDes, BCaBA

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>
[cid:image015.jpg at 01D5A9D2.3978EBF0]
OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.
The information in this email is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential. Any other distribution, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete or destroy all copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for contacting Graduate Studies at OCAD University. We will respond to your inquiry within two business days. If you are applying to one of our graduate programs, our Admissions webpage<https://www.ocadu.ca/admissions/graduate.htm> has information on Application Requirements<https://www.ocadu.ca/admissions/graduate/application-requirements.htm>, the Application Process<https://www.ocadu.ca/admissions/graduate/application-process.htm>, as well as an FAQ section<https://www.ocadu.ca/admissions/graduate/Frequently-Asked-Questions.htm>.

If you are a current graduate student, our Current Students webpage<https://www.ocadu.ca/academics/graduate-studies/current-students.htm> includes information on Dates and Deadlines<https://www.ocadu.ca/students/dates-and-deadlines.htm>, Tuition and Fees<https://www.ocadu.ca/services/financial-matters/tuition-and-fees.htm>, Courses and Registration<https://www.ocadu.ca/academics/graduate-studies/current-students/courses-and-registration.htm>, Student Forms<https://www.ocadu.ca/academics/graduate-studies/current-students/forms.htm>, as well as an FAQ section<https://www.ocadu.ca/academics/graduate-studies/current-students/faqs.htm>.