[community] teach Inclusive Design in Media at OCADU

Moss, Gregor gmoss at ocadu.ca
Wed Jan 17 19:32:59 UTC 2018

As someone who has small amounts of knowledge about both Unity and inclusive design, I think there is a certain amount of common ground. Inclusivity in video game design is not something I know a whole lot about, but I'm certain it is something which should be encouraged and practiced.

Also, considering the course's title is "Inclusive Design for Digital Media", it would not be surprising that video game design would be included in that scope. That said, it does seem like a bit of a non sequitur to list such experience in the qualifications without any direct mention of it in the description or summary.

Cheers,
Gregor