[community] Community Design Crit - May 1, Sidewalk Project and Storytelling Tool
jhung at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 30 19:12:47 UTC 2018
For the design crit Tuesday May 1st, we will be talking about the Sidewalk Project, and if time permits the Story Telling tool.
* Sidewalk Toronto Public Consultation Question List Draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mD-jG5j3XWNoxiC1ZW6W7pcI5Pl71HVbqzfTg2H67eQ/edit> (Google Docs)
* Storytelling Tool website<https://stories.floeproject.org/>
* Storytelling Tool wireframes (image PDFs):
* Website Wireframe<https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/krVQ1TGydvcpzSO>
* Mobile Wireframe<https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/Pp8aFj76L79fMcT>
* Story view<https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/B8xnZ8hf9ZTnT8R>
The meeting will be from 10:00am to 11:00am ET and will be hosted in the Collaboration room at 205 Richmond Street West (IDRC offices) in Toronto, and online in the Fluid-Standup Vidyo room.
To join us online, visit the fluid_standup<https://conf.inclusivedesign.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=xemU59x8DtnO41eCMtCpCioWaRI> Vidyo web conference room. If you have technical issues related to audio or video, please try Google Chrome to access the conference room.
For more information on the Community design crits, please visit the Design Crit wiki page<https://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/HQC_B>.
Jonathan Hung, Inclusive Designer
Email: jhung at ocadu.ca
Inclusive Design Research Centre
More information about the community