[community] Home Accessible Home 17 min-short film, What is an accessible home for you?

Mohsen Mahjoobnia mm14kl at student.ocadu.ca
Tue Aug 2 14:03:16 UTC 2016

Hello Sepideh,

Thank you for your great comments. It has been an interesting project so
far. It is amazing to know others Point of View (POV); participants and
audience.  As long as this film makes the audience be mindful and think
about accessible living/home, I would be happy (smile face).

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and support
Cheers

Mohsen M